Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

I live in an old Victorian house in Roland Park. When we

Customer Question

I live in an old Victorian house in Roland Park. When we moved here 25 years ago, there was a beautiful bell jar shaped pendant glass light in the foyer. Yesterday, while cleaning the glass, it broke. Do you know where I might be able to purchase new glass for this light? I have searched the internet without success.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

You are correct that they are quite common – if you happen to know what they are called. What this is called commonly is a "glass shade". You may have to do some additional searching to find one that's precisely like that. But what I would do is measure the 2 openings and that will make it a lot easier to find a replacement. Let me know if you need additional help finding it.