Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have a pfaff creative 2.0. I am sewing a pair of sleepers

Customer Question

I have a pfaff creative 2.0. I am sewing a pair of sleepers for my grandson and I have had nothing but problems with my machine.
I am using Coats and Clark all purpose thread and a light weight flannel. The stitch is so loose that it pulls right out. I have tried adjusting the tension both higher and lower. Any other suggestions?
Category: General
Expert:  briansew replied 1 year ago.

Dear Pfaff owner.. It sounds like your thread on top is not fully engaged with the top tension... Set the tension at normal... Now re thread the top of machine with the presser bar up... When you have gone through the tension lower your presser foot and make sure that you feel tension on upper thread...This should be the solution.. Also make sure that the Coats and Clark thread is not the heavy of a thread for your machine.. Sometimes these heavier threads get mixed in with the normal Coats and Clark thread..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks that seems to have solvr the problem

Expert:  briansew replied 1 year ago.

Great Job !!