verbsrule
verbsrule, Consultant
Experience:  I have worked in education for over eight years, and I was employed as a retail manager for seven years.
44340502
Type Your Question Here...

You've helped me in the past and I need some help

Customer Question

For VERBSRULE. You've helped me in the past and I need some help writing a heartfelt letter. It will be due today, 11/13, but will pay a nice bonus for completion.
Category: General
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, nice guy! Could you tell me what information needs to be in the letter? Would you like to me offer additional service so you can send it to my email? Thanks so much for the request.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to talk on the phone - can we PLEASE do this?
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.

I would say yes, but I am at work, and I have no privacy at all to talk.

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.

I also have to be at a meeting in a few. :-(

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need some help writing "A Letter To Rachel" Please see the link as an example. I want to use this as a baseline and to keep it just as honest and loving as this man did. I just don't want to steal this entirely. http://elitedaily.com/dating/a… Feel free to ask me for specific information. I need this completed by end of day. I want it to say "my promises to her" (I will be proposing to her on Saturday, 11/21 in front of her brother and two best friends I'm flying in from college). Make up the promises and I'll write all of this afterwards on a handwritten letter myself. I'm going to have her sit down and dinner and the restaurant manager will give her the letter to walk her down the hiking trail to find me waiting for her with her brother and girlfriends.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oops - here is the full link. http://elitedaily.com/dating/an-open-letter-to-the-woman-i-will-marry/Let me know what info you need if any from me.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.

OK, I will read the letter and see what I can come up with!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe we can incorporate some of this stuff in own words too and in sentences - https://chadburns.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/promises-to-my-future-wife/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want this to sound like not that it's a letter to my future wife but rather a romantic letter to tell her I love her and to make her way down the trail to find me :) maybe a page and a half to two pages.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.

OK, see what you think of this. I can make changes as needed. Let me know if you can't open the attachment.

Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.

Thoughts?

Expert:  verbsrule replied 10 months ago.

Hi there. They sent me a message saying that you requested me. How did everything go?