Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have a piaffe tip attic 1019 extra The buttonhole button

Customer Question

I have a piaffe tip attic 1019 extra
The buttonhole button is stuck. I can't get the machine to straight stick with this button down...
Category: General
Expert:  briansew replied 1 year ago.

Great machine.. Just press any of the other buttons to try and get the buttonhole button to pop up.. This will allow you to do straight sewing again if your successful. This is a mechanical machine so the buttons can get sticky do to lack of use.. If you can not get the button to pop back up bring it to your nearest Authorized Pfaff Dealer for repair.. The repair is a lot cheaper than buying a new machine.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you..
I have tried that...I've owned this machine for many years, and that has always worked for me in the past... But this time it just won't pop up. I've tried pressing two at a time,, too.
Expert:  briansew replied 1 year ago.

Like I said I sold lots of these models.. Great machine.. You may want to try the bar-tack button one more time on your machine to see if you can get the buttons to pop up.. If not bring it to your Authorized Pfaff Dealer for repair.. The repair is not much and they do not make machines like this one anymore.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I gave up trying to get the button to pop up...

and when I looked at it the next morning, it had popped up by itself!

Yea!

Expert:  briansew replied 1 year ago.

Awesome...