Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I Need to pay my P.O. Box online, In Jeffersonville Indiana

Customer Question

I Need to pay my P.O. Box online, In Jeffersonville Indiana 47130, My Box Number is *****
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

You can renew your P.O. Box online by going to the following site and choosing the option best for you. If you already have a USPS account, just log in; if not, create an account and you will be able to renew and/or make payments on your box:

https://poboxes.usps.com/poboxonline/search/landingPage.do

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Best regards,
Cher