chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Designer I Husqvarna/Viking sewing machine that has

Customer Question

I have a Designer I Husqvarna/Viking sewing machine that has had the slit on the side replaced with a "dongle key holder" but when I insert that dongle or the other 2 that I purchased for more designs, a message pops up saying "No Disk inserted" ! Well, this machine was converted to use the dongles, therefore there is no disk holder. Why won't this machine let my dongles pull up their pictures ? I don't think the company completed this conversion since the machine still thinks a disk should be inserted.
Thanks for helping,
Joan G
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Where did you get this converted? I think there is a problem on conversion, just contact the company or shop where you sent it to convert.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I will contact the Husqvarna/Viking Co who did this conversion. I'll probably have to send it back to them to fix this problem.

Thanks anyway for your time & efforts, Joan G