A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

I need access to the latest papers from all the major paid

Customer Question

I need access to the latest papers from all the major paid research sites online. please provide a username and password ***** can be either private or institutional like Athens for example.
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.

I know you don't want to hear this, but the only way you can access the paid sites is for you to pay their fees and set up your own user name and password. For anyone else to share their user information violates the terms of their respective contracts, and is basically stealing. Some large libraries provide institutional access on site. Those are free for you to go in and use because the library has paid for the privilege. However, they aren't available from your home computer because that isn't the part of their contract. College libraries may or may not provide access from your home computer. It depends on their contract with the respective companies.

I'm sorry to have to deliver the bad news, but we cannot break contract agreements.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy with your answer. I have paid you 44 pounds for this. I expected results. please provide the goods or refund my money.