Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

my sam4s sps 2000 started printing out random characters

Customer Question

my sam4s sps 2000 started printing out random characters after I shut it off. The red and green (error and power) lights started flashing ...... I turned it off by the switch and now it won't power on at all........

Forget it........ after waiting for hours, I was able to figure it out myself and have already ordered the parts I need.

Category: General
Expert:  cgiepos replied 1 year ago.

Hello chief, sorry no one has got back to you, im very rarely on here. Try doing a reset on the printer before anything. Switch power of from the side of printer, hold down the feed button, whilst holding feed switch it on.. If it works itll peint out a test sheet, once printed press feed again and itll print another.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was able to figure it out myself ....... My power supply was bad and I was able to order the part online. I had the part overnighted and I've already replaced it and the register is working properly now. I edited my question informing that it was taken care of. While waiting for a response ..... I was able to get the information elsewhere.