Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I HAVE A HOME SAFE I HAVE THE KEY BUT LOSTTHE COMBINATION I

Customer Question

I HAVE A HOME SAFE I HAVE THE KEY BUT LOSTTHE COMBINATION I WAS TOLD YOU MAY BE ABLE TO HELP
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to hear that you cannot get inside your safe. Loosing a combination is a frequent question received on our site. My guess is that you have a Sentry safe and if this is the case, the only possible way to retrieve the combination is to contact the company directly as they will be able to provide your private number to you. Safety reasons do not allow anybody to have your combination so Sentry is the one and only place to retrieve it.

You can follow the instructions on this link below or call their toll free number in order to get assistance:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE A BRINKS SAFE
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for offering additional information on your safe. Two suggestions to try as I would recommend a locksmith but you have stated that this was tried with no luck getting the safe open.

The best and safest way to retrieve the combination is to contact Honeywell (the parent company for Brinks safes) at 1-***-***-****

The second suggestion is to try resetting the combination by following the instructions provided below:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5027034_open-brinks-fire-safe.html