chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a very nice machine, just over 2 yrs old, name

Customer Question

I have a very nice machine, just over 2 yrs old, name ANISSA.
The three buttons blink at once, and won't let me choose the size. I can still make a cup of coffee - but the flow won't stop, so I have to stand by, or the whole tank would be empty - and a very messy kitchen. What can I do?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Honestly, I can't recognized your machine can you please send me your machine make and model.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is a bit strange. I went into DeLonghi site, so I assumed you are familiar with their product.

Anyway -

Looking at their site, the name is ***** ***** the machine not must info, just "Type EN1.10.O

It is orange in colour, and for domestic use. We only make 15-18 cups a week, so it can't be from over-use...

Thanks, Chester.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

I can't find your model number. Is it delonghi? there is no Anissa model on Delonghi. There is a TYPE EN 110

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK. Type EN 110

The way they put it under the machine, in time it gets messy there, and very hard to read.

Thanks.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

thanks for your response.

May I know what is the exact sequence of flashing lights?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is no sequence

They all flash at the same time.

Looks like I may have to call DeLoghi?

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the late response.

Please try this procedure.

Just disconnect your machine for at least an hour I had to do that. Then when you plug it back in set your fingers if the water starts no worries slip the piece back where the pod goes. Then hold your fingers you will hear a beep. One light will stay on for me it was the middle one I proceeded with celebration and made a coffee.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Chester,

Perhaps my English is not very good - but I did not understand your answer. Please read the second line, starting with "plug it back" and see if it makes sense to you - or are there better words to describe what needs to be done. For now I have unplugged the machine, and soon it will be one hour later.

Thank you.