Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Sentry 1250 safe and never set the combination and

Customer Question

I have a Sentry 1250 safe and never set the combination and lost the original paperwork so I can not secure my safe, is there any to put a combination on it
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

Sentry safes come with a factory-set combination which is printed in the owner's manual, so you don't need to 'set' the combination. If you no longer have your manual, unfortunately, there is no way to put a combination on it. Because safe combinations are never available online, the only way to retrieve the lost combination, is to request this from the manufacturer, Sentry. You can do this by visiting the website below, and following all directions:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

If you need to contact Sentry, here is the information:

1-***-***-****

Hours are Mon. - Fri. 8AM - 6PM, Eastern time

I hope this helped and wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher