Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS...YOU TOOK TOO.  I GOT MY ANSWER.

Customer Question

IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS...YOU TOOK TOO LONG.  I GOT MY ANSWER.  I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED, PLEASE DELETE MY QUESTION AND ACCOUNT.

DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT, THANK YOU.

For the past 9 days, a Drp Transport Truck has been parked across the street from our homes. The driver leaves usually in the morning, sometimes mid-day and returns around 5:00 PM with a full load of metal sheets, machines, etc. The same continues the next day. Last weekend, this truck was parked there from Friday late afternoon until Monday morning. When the driver returns, a car picks him up and brings him back the next day...he obviously does not live nearby. I looked up the USDOT and MC number. We were shocked to see the address listed is just one block away from where this truck is parked. My questions are: First, is it legal for this HUGE truck (which literally takes up 90% of the length of the street) to be parked on a residential street? Second, what can be done about this? I thank you for your time.  UPDATE:  THE TRUCK HAS NOT BEEN MOVED  SINCE WEDNESDAY 5:00 PM ... AT THIS WRITING, IT IS NOW FRIDAY, 8:20 AM

Category: General