Richard Lewis
Richard Lewis,
Experience:  Admin/HR at U.S. Navy
90184037
Type Your Question Here...

I have been with my boyfriend 7 months. I am 31 he is 41.

Customer Question

I have been with my boyfriend 7 months. I am 31 he is 41. When we first started dating we had great chemistry. Now we are intimate once a month and he won't finger me or give me oral sex. He has done this only 2 the entire time we have dated with none being recent. He is under stress but I think he always is
I have initiated some more fun sexual things such as costumes and role playing and am always very giving to him.
Our relationship aside from this is perfect he is so thoughtful in every other way
He sometimes also takes a long time before he orgasms
He tells me all the time how beautiful I am and how he thinks I'm way better looking than him
I don't know how to make him touch me
I talked about it with them
Category: General
Expert:  Richard Lewis replied 1 year ago.

It sounds to me that he is uninterested. If you have spoken to him about your wants in the bedroom and have forced yourself into him and he still never try's anything with you, I think you need to talk to him about why he is not interested in sex with you and why you do not turn him on or ask what he wants in bed. If that does not work you may want to ask him if he even wants to be with you and if he is committed to the relationship and see what his answer is then evaluate the situation after that.