A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

I am with a small group of veterans. We are considering

Customer Question

Customer: I am with a small group of veterans. We are considering buying short sleeve, collared shirts I guess the golf type shirts. We plan to have various badges, names, etc. embodied on them. Can you recommend a good pocket shirt for that purpose. (Several in various price ranges would be better)No rush. If the information isn't at your finger tips, perhaps you'd be kind enough to e-mail me whenever you8 have a chance.Thank you for any assistance,John xxxxxxxxxx Master Second Infantry Regiment Association.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just can you recommend a maker of quality, short sleeve 'golf' type shirts with collars and POCKETS. Or several makers of various quality?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to General Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: We'll wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General