Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Just purchased a sentry safe and locked the combo in it. can

Customer Question

just purchased a sentry safe and locked the combo in it. can you help me
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

I'm sorry, but I can't do a phone call right now.

Because safe combinations are never available online, for your protection and security, I cannot supply you with your safe's combination, but can tell you how to go about doing this. You will need to fill out the 'lost combination form' at this Sentry site:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

You will also be asked to fill out a Notary Form, proving safe ownership.

They are not open on the weekend, so you can submit your information now, and then, it will be processed on Monday. If this is urgent, but you can wait a couple of days, you can request 'expedited shipping' as you will see on the site above; this will enable you to retrieve your combination within 1-2 business days.

If it is an emergency, your only alternative is to hire a local locksmith/safe technician to help open your safe without destroying it.

I hope this helped and you can recover your combination as quickly as possible!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher