Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I need a paragraph to put on the bottom of my website that

Customer Question

I need a paragraph to put on the bottom of my website that has keywords like phone book and phone numbers on exphonebook.com
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and welcome back to Just Answer!

I don't see any real 'text' on your website, just the 'fields' to fill in, to find a person's address and/or phone number.

What kind of message would you like to bring across with the paragraph you want to add to the bottom of your website?

Thanks for all your additional information.

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I just wanted to let you know that I need to sign offline for the night, now, so if you reply while I'm offline, I will respond when I sign back in, tomorrow (Wed.).

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I was hoping to hear back from you with some additional information, but I didn't want you to have to wait any longer for an answer, so I will send it now, and if you have any questions, just click 'Reply' and I'll be glad to continue our conversation.

------------------

In this millennial age, paper phone books are practically obsolete. Everyone is turning to the internet to find phone numbers and addresses and there's no easier way to accomplish this without any hassle: just visit exphonebook.com and we do the work FOR you! See you soon!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you need any changes on the above. Thanks!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I'm just checking in with you to see if you found my answer helpful and/or if you need any further information or changes to what I sent you.

Please let me know as soon as possible, so can continue to help, if needed. Thanks!

Warmest regards,

Cher