Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I'm following up on the answer you just sent. I need

Customer Question

Hi, Michael. I'm following up on the answer you just sent. I need data for 3-5 year olds specifically. Can you help?
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

What specifically do you need to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know the decrease/change in population size for children ages 3-5 in the Ga counties I initially specified: Pulaski, Twiggs, Treutlen, Wilcox, wilkinson.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

The decrease for the various age groups can be found in the census links I provided earlier. The only information at this time would be to take the 2010 and 2000 census numbers and look at the change in each. Census breaks it down by 0-4 and then 5 on. You can see the change in each county as most had a decrease except for one I believe.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right. I was easily able to get census info on my own. I was hoping you could help narrow the scope to 3-5 year olds, the corresponding age range for Head Start, which is my focus.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not to rush, but will you be providing additional information? I just don't want to wait if you cannot answer the question. I appreciate you trying.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Afraid finding numbers in that age group is difficult at best. Taking the census numbers would be as close as possible to find the change in the population in this age group. Hope then you can use some of that information as well as I provided the square miles you asked for in the various counties you requested. I will then opt-out for other expert to possibly assist.

Librarian Michael