ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified firearms instructor
30945867
Type Your Question Here...

I 't see a category question, so I will just ask the

Customer Question

I don't see a category for my question, so I will just ask the question as it is relative to a safe. I have lost, don't remember my combination on my safe. It is a small Sentry Model 6330 or 6300 (husband is not here to clarify). Also, I'm doing grandma duty today so I may have to jump up here and there, but I will let you know. Right now I have 3 little angels (all down for a nap-hahah).
Category: General
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. Sentry has a process whereby you may obtain the original combination after completing some paperwork and paying a nominal fee. Would you like for me to explain the process to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I do the paperwork, etc. on line or do I have to go snail mail??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did I loose you?
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

You can send it electronically.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fantastic, can you tell me how???
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Sure! Stand by, please.

Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Ok, Here' s your instructions....

1) Go to this webpage - https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

2) You'll need your model number and serial number for the form.

3) You'll need to download a notary form to provide proof of safe ownership - https://www.sentrysafe.com/Content/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

4) Submit the forms to Sentry, along with the $20 fee and they will send the combination to you by mail, email, etc. More info on that can be found on the forms. It takes just a few days, but its the only way that Sentry will provide the info.

Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

I hope that this is helpful. If you have no other questions, please remember to complete a positive rating at the top of your screen now.

Thanks!
Jim

Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Hi again....did you need anything further on this? I'd like to get the question closed out if you have no further questions.