Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454
Type Your Question Here...

I just moved from NJ to PA. The first time I tried to open

Customer Question

I just moved from NJ to PA. The first time I tried to open the safe, it was jammed. The handle will not move after keying in the code. It had to be something that happened during the moving. It has worked perfectly for the 10 years, or so, that we have had it. I don't currently have access to the keys-they're in as storage area, in the building we live in, among 25 or 30 other boxes. I don't even know if the keys would rectify the problem. We actually never used them. The only ID I can see on the safe is a sticker with the numbers;AL931081 and S3807. I need help.
Category: General
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Are you used to opening the safe on a regular basis, or has it been a while?