chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Descaling light and alarm light to remove the coffee grounds

Customer Question

Descaling light and alarm light to remove the coffee grounds flashing persistently despite descaled 3 times already and removed coffee 3 times. When machine turns on makes a lot of noise and does not grind or brew the coffee.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to just answer.

May I know what is the make and model fo your machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Saeco Odea Giro plus

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

the descale light and the exclamation light will not be on at the same time. This tends to indicate that the machine is in need of something, or thinks that a door/drawer is open. I would first attempt to clear the exclamation light, then consider descaling or resetting the descale light once the exclamation light has disappeared. To clear the exclamation light, you'll want to take all of the pieces out of the machine (water tank, dump box, brew unit, and bean hopper lid), and make sure that the water tank is turned to the neutral, closed position (9 o'clock), then wait for 30 seconds for the machine to reset all of the sensors. When you re-insert the pieces one at a time, you also want to be sure that the water tank is full. When the pieces are back in place, that exclamation light should clear, or you may need to reprime the machine at that point, making sure that the steam light is not lit, then turning open the steam knob, at which point hopefully you'll get a steady stream of water. Then, you should be able to clear the descaling light, once the exclamation light has been cleared.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No that did not work, in addition I do not think you understood the question: top two lights are on: "empty coffee bin" and "descaling light" are blinking (not exclamation mark). Can you give me the nearest authorized repeair center in West Bloomfield or Farmington Hills area in Michigan who fixes Saeco Odea machine. It seems we can not figure this out on line. Thank you.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry I totally misunderstand.

In empty coffee bin error, try to remove the bin and count at least 10 to 20 seconds before you get it back. The machine allows 10 secs and up to think that you already emptied it.

If still, the sensor is faulty.

Saeco technical support center in Detroit, Michigan

McNichols Electric - Dearborn
1836 Grindley ParkDearborn, MI, 48124
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

McNichols Electric - Royal Oak
4115 West 13 Mile RoadRoyal Oak, MI, 48073
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

McNichols Electric Service Inc
13725 W McNichols RdDetroit, MI, 48235
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Support for Saeco products
Phone: 1.***-***-****
Fax: 1.***-***-****

You can also find other authorized Saeco repair center in Michigan area here or CLICK HERE. Just scroll down until you find Michigan Area.

Hope this information will be helpful.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you nothing worked, I will submit to the service center. Thanks for trying.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

If you think my time and effort for assisting you deserve a positive rating I will greatly appreciate it.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Let me know,
Chester

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Let me know,
Chester