How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Hannigan Your Own Question
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 11689
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
Type Your Question Here...
Michael Hannigan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I put the wrong address on a package that you are

Customer Question

I put the wrong address on a package that you are delivering. Can I get the package changed to the correct address. USPS tracking # ***** Ken xxxx (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Usually you can - you have to do it online with Search for package intercept and then it will ask you for your tracking number. Enter it and it will tell you whether the package can be intercepted and then you can enter the new address. They do charge for this service, but it is only $5, I believe.