Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

My primary residence is in Torrance California and I have

Customer Question

My primary residence is in Torrance California and I have a vacation home in Big Bear Lake California. All of the Big Bear Lake mortgage, tax and utility bills are sent to the Torrance residence. On occasion, I need to receive items shipped via USPS at my Big Bear Lake Residence such as Amazon purchases or business related materials. The Big Bear Lake USPS uses cluster boxes in the neighborhood or PO boxes in the Post Office. How do I set up the ability to receive USPS deliveries in Big Bear Lake without changing my primary mailing address. Thank You - Dave Atkins

The local Post Office representative said I would need to bring in utility bills for my Big Bear residence demonstrating that they were being mailed to the Big Bear Lake address. I do not want my utility bills mailed to Big Bear Lake, I just want the ability to receive mail addressed to the Big Bear Lake residence.

Category: General