Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

ISent a parcel from Australia to Eagle on the 1st June,

Customer Question

ISent a parcel from Australia to Eagle on the 1st June, it arrived in LA on the 3rd June, arrived at Denver on the 6th june, was dispatched from Denver on the 7th never to be delivered to a PO Box number in Eagle, Australia Post has been following it up with no results, which is very dissapointing, they never even had a return email. It seems rather strange that parcels leaving Denver do not go with a dispatch number which would be followed up if a parcel didnt arrive.The contents were rather valuable. this is the first time in 15 yrs sending parcels to my son that one has gone missing. I would appreciate a follow up a return answer. Thanking you Glenice XXXXXXXXXX

Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I sent a parcel to Eagle Colorado, on the 1st June, it left Denver on the 7th for destination Eagle, It never arrived, Australia post investigated it ,but got no answer, I would have thought parcels leaving Denver would have dispatch notes or numbers.tracking numberCP176505491AU.recipeint Craig Mc donald box 12 Eagle 81631. I am not willing to pay anymore money asI did not ever get a reply.thanking you Glenice McDonald