HCraig
HCraig, Consultant
Experience:  I have alot of knowledge in researching of legal issues have won my own cases and had them dismissed
8402582
Type Your Question Here...

I have an oil painting by Anton Gutknecht. The small bronze

Customer Question

I have an oil painting by Anton Gutknecht. The small bronze placard on the middle bottom of the frame is engraved with a title ' Sierra Mist". Gallery mounted & framed. Printed notation on the back of the painting on the brown paper says Pattern No 896, Size 24 x 47, Size 24" x 47", order no 5265, (unreadable) 3224. Do you know what I've got? modog4
Category: General
Expert:  HCraig replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Yes this is a very collectible artist that you have here. In today's market this piece would sale at auction depending on the collector at a range of $850-$1200. Depending on the condition of the painting and frame itself. If in perfect condition with no damage to the frame or painting you would have the higher value. Please let me know if you have further questions.