chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a barely used necchi model 6030 sewing machine. The

Customer Question

I have a barely used necchi model 6030 sewing machine. The reverse lever does not work. How do I fix?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

This will likely be a lubrication issue. If not serviced within the last 2 years, it may well be due anyway, but if you wish to try yourself, a TINY amount of machine oil on all the moving parts will help....this will require opening the top sides and bottom for access. To specifically deal with the reverse, you will need to find the mechanism by moving the 'stitch length knob/reverse' to ident which things are involved. It may not come good first application, so be a little patient and persistent.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Let me know,
Chester