A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

I have a small office size sentry safe with a serial #

Customer Question

I have a small office size sentry safe with a serial # ******...that is locked and combination lost while moving...apparently someone attempted entry during move I have no record of same. Help Please!
Joe
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Joe
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you've had to wait so long for an answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to help you.
This is actually one of the most frequently asked questions on Just Answer. Sentry makes one of the most secure line of safes in existence. Therefore, the only way to get the proper combination for them is to contact the company directly. They have a wonderful Customer Care department and they will get you help right away. Here is their contact information and everything else you will need to get started: http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/
The other option is to call a locksmith and have your safe drilled, which will ruin it.
All the best,
Schuyler
~