yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233
Type Your Question Here...

Need excel checklists risk managment

Customer Question

need excel checklists for vendor risk managment
Category: General
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.

A little more detail in regards ***** ***** question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need vendor risk managment checklists (excel) for the following vendor stages: onboarding, due diligence, montioring and termination

Do you have excel? Can you post a drawing of what you would like it to look like. There are many ways this can be done. I'm not quite understanding what your asking in regards ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no rating required, the expert was unable to answer the question

How can I answer your question if you want get me what i requested so i can further help you..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i indicated what i needed and dont have additional information to provide and it appears you do not have the expertise to provide what i need and if you are not familiar with the terminiology etc. Therefore this question is to be closed by justanswer without any negative, positve ratings that may impact you.

That's all you had to say about additional information.I am an expert in ms office products. But I do now know all terminology in the world. I'm going to opt out of this question.