chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Trouble with the coffee maker - Hot water comes from the

Customer Question

Trouble with the coffee maker - Hot water comes from the little spigot in the water reservoir insteadoof in the cup. I just did a thorough cleaning. I need help!
Category: General
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the make and model number please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't know where to look for the model number. My coffeemaker brews 2 different size cups.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

do you know the make?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is the Keurig coffeemaker

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks

I am afraid without a model number I am not going to be able to help, there are so many made by Keurig. Ill opt out. Maybe someone else can help. In the meantime, please do not rate as this will lock your question

.Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The model no. of my Keurig coffeemaker isB40.

the serial no. is . Hope this will help.45.2100.0841163

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Please remove your k-cup then press brew. If still, no water comes out. It possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system, remove your optional water filter if any.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Or watch this video and look at the comments below and you will find all possible solutions there. CLICK HERE

Let me know if you still have questions. Just reply before rating.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT
: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I turned the coffeemaker upsidedown and shook it. And I got it to work again before i got your answer.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Does my answer is correct?

Please do not forget to rate my answer.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi

Let me know,
Chester
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried everything but nothing seems to work

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your response.

As what you said your problem was fixed before my answer?

What happen now?