chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Is it possible to have the computer repaired on an

Customer Question

Is it possible to have the computer repaired on an MC1000, All I can do on the machine is the straight stitch at the small length. I forgot to say it is a Janome sewing machine

Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, It sounds like you have CPU or electronic main board problem. To answer your question yes it is repairable usually the program will reflash and/or replacing faulty parts. In case the problem is major, it is not repairable so you need to replace a new main cpu board.

Please note: This is only done by the authorized Janome dealer or repair center.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT:
RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester