Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

We have a sentury safe; in concrete; about 20 yrs. old.

Customer Question

we have a sentury safe; in concrete; about 20 yrs. old. until now it opened without problems. now it will not open, the handle seems loose. can you send a locksmith with the appropriate knowledge to either fix or at least open the safe?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
We are not Sentry, nor are we affiliated with any safes companies, but we do help clients with their safe issues. You can contact Sentry to ask that they send a locksmith/safe technician in your area, to fix/replace the handle and/or get your safe open without rendering it useless. If you would like me to help you find a safe technician or locksmith to help, please include your city, state, and zipcode.
Here is Sentry's contact information:
1-***-***-****
Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm EST
Even though your safe is about 20 years old, my experience with Sentry has shown that they are willing to work with you whether your safe is still protected by warranty or not. They stand behind their products.
I wish you much good luck with your safe and hope you can get it open in the best way possible!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.
If this was not the type of answer you were expecting, or thought you were reaching Sentry, please don't rate negatively, just let me know, and don't rate unless or until you found my answer helpful.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Warmest regards,
Cher