ITPeter
ITPeter,
30970729
Type Your Question Here...

DO YOU KNOW THE PHONE NUMBER .COM TO GET BILLING INFORMATION

Customer Question

DO YOU KNOW THE PHONE NUMBER FOR AMAZON.COM TO GET BILLING INFORMATION QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THERE COMPANY?
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU CAN CALL ME WITH NO PROBLEM!!! I AM WAITING RIGHT NOW!!! SO GIVE ME A CALL AT THE FOLLOWING PHONE NUMBER: XXX XXX XXXX I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION TO GET IN TOUCH WITH AMAZON.COM BILLING DEPARTMENT SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF SEVERAL BILLS THAT THEY SAY THAT I OWE THEM!!! I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO THEM ASAP, SO PLEASE FIND ME THE PROPER PHONE NUMBER TO CALL TO TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!
THANK YOU!!!
JAMES XXXXXX
XXX XXX XXXX
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
You can contact Amazon Billing on(###) ###-####to verify that the bills you are receiving are genuine.