chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My Hoover Platinum max extract won't turn on. I have tried

Customer Question

My Hoover Platinum max extract won't turn on. I have tried several outlets.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).

Initially, check your power cord if there is a broken wire or plug. If still, check your switch. Usually, faulty switch is more soft to turn on and you can't feel any resistance on it. Technically, to test the switch you have to check the continuity of the terminal (common and normally open) should have contact when you turn it ON. You can also check the continuity of the power cord on both ends.

If the above troubleshooting is good, the possible problem is faulty circuit board or motor.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT:
RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...