Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Need to get the combination of my sentry safe.

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist with your safe issue today.
Because safe combinations are never available online to protect and secure your safe, the only way to retrieve your combination is from the manufacturer, Sentry. Here is the way to do it: Go to the webpage below and follow all directions, including filling out and getting notarized, the Notary Form they require, to prove safe ownership. If this is urgent, as you can see at that website, you can request 'expedited service' and receive your combination within 1-2 days.
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
I hope this helped and wish you much good luck with your safe!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see the you have already viewed my answer and wanted to know how you're coming along with retrieving your combination. Have you submitted your request to Sentry? Because they're closed on the weekends, it would be best to do this, asap, so they can begin processing your request.
If you found my answer helpful, please let me know, here, so I am recognized by the site for my assistance. If you need any additional information, just click reply and I will always be glad to help you further.
Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Answer was not helpful. Went to a locksmith and the safe is open. Please refund my money.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad your safe is open!
Can you please tell me why you did not find my answer helpful?
Thanks!
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because it did not get my safe opened. You didn't even supply me with a phone number for Sentry. A locksmith had it opened in two minutes and did not charge me at all because it was so simple. I don't believe you should charge me either because your solution did not get my safe opened. You are a firearms expert not a safe expert and you should have told me that.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.
I think there has been a misunderstanding. First, I am not a firearms expert, and I don't know where you got that impression; I have been answering Safes questions on Just Answer for over 9 years.
If you read the information at the Sentry webpage I included in my answer, their phone number and other contact information is included there.
I'm very glad for you, that the locksmith was able to get your safe open without the combination and didn't even charge you--you were very fortunate.
I have no problem in submitting your request for a refund, and will do so, but I just wanted to clear up some misunderstandings/misconceptions you were under, regarding my answer and my 'title.'
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Best wishes,
Cher