Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

I am moving from NYC to Lancaster, PA. I currently have

Customer Question

I am moving from NYC to Lancaster, PA. I currently have Medicare as my primary insurance and GHI as my secondary ins. How can I find out which doctors in Lancaster, PA who take the GHI insurance?
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
GHI is part of Emblem Health Insurance Company. You can visit their website at
http://www.emblemhealth.com/Members
and that site will allow you to search for covered providers in your area.
You can search for doctors at
http://www.emblemhealth.com/en/Find-a-Doctor.aspx
If not already registered with them, you can do so from there.
All the best in your move!
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for help. Your response has served me well and I found the answers I needed on the website.
Thanks so much. Please be sure to provide me a positive rating on the question when you get a chance so that I receive credit for my help today.