How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Mr. Gregory White Your Own Question

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 5239
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...
Mr. Gregory White is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I get a wooden letters about approx. 2 1/2" gh

Customer Question

Where can I get a wooden letters about approx. 2 1/2" high that is embedded with small round reflectors to match those t that used to be sold at hardware stores in the 50s and 60s. I need the cap letter E. Thanks for any help you can offer. I've been on Etsy.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually I'm looking for a bakelite letter "E".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the answer. Can you be of any help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been a day and I haven't gotten an answer. Please send an answer by email. Thank you.CKS
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Here is an option for block letters of that size