PATRICIA
PATRICIA, Internet Researcher
Experience:  FUTURE DAYCARE OWNER, Gift of Discernment, ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN ARTS IN BUSINESS
18263522
Type Your Question Here...

Looking meals under $40 in New Orleans French Quarter and

Customer Question

Looking for best meals under $40 in New Orleans French Quarter and Riverside area downtown
Category: General
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am reading over your question now,
I am from Louisiana, and here are a few that you may want to try:
Coop's Place - 1109 Decatur,(###) ###-####
Quartermaster Deli -*****(###) ###-####
Verti Marte - 1201 Royal,(###) ###-####
Deja Vu -*****(###) ###-####
Café Maspero - 601 Decatur(###) ###-####
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer!
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.
check out this website too.
http://goneworleans.about.com/od/restaurants/tp/Cheap-Food-in-the-French-Quarter.htm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We are going as a group of 40 people and looking for good food at reasonable price. We tried Court of Two sisters last Jan and were disappointed. Had good food at Hilton Riverside. We would like to have a couple of nicer sit down restaurants to co to that were in price range of Court of two Sisters

Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.

Those are some good places that I listed. Have you considered cooking while you are in New Orleans? If that is an option, you may want to try different recipes and that way you can improve to your own taste, when you go back home. With 40 people, ya'll like we say in Louisiana :-), can cook a big pot of Gumbo, or red beans and rice, Jambalaya, with Fried Fish, the list can go on and on. But, if you prefer to just eat somewhere. You should not be disappointed with the places I have listed.

thank you,