Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

How can I inexpensively make a breakfast basket?

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Great idea to make your own basket as purchasing one all ready put together cost much more than doing it yourself. Suggestions I would offer include:1. First purchase a basket at your local craft store. Places such as Michaels, Hobby Lobby as well as Cost Plus offer various size baskets at reasonable prices. Baskets made out of wicker for example would be a nice choice.2. Pick out items you wish to place in the basket. Food items such as coffee cake, jam and jellies as well as some nice coffee. Don't forget utensils as well as some nice napkins.3. For a personal touch, use some stamped labels to attach to each item in the basket. Also a short personal note that for the person(s) receiving the basket to enjoy the morning.The DIY Network offers these 5 easy steps along with pictures to help creating you own inexpensive breakfast basket:http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/make-and-decorate/decorating/how-to-make-a-breakfast-gift-basket-pictures
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Also as a follow-up to your previous question about the lost license plate, the moderators on the site have determined that the question should have been sent to our legal experts instead of the librarian which is myself. I do hope that someone within our legal group can get the answer to you asap. I might though suggest that the link I provided will offer the fee rate you are asking about.
Still, please wait though for a legal expert to assist if you have additional questions.
Librarian Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** you know where in NY they sell the basket?

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
For places in the NYC area, try looking at places such as:1 Bed Bath & Beyond - they have on their website various baskets from which to choose from and always remember to use one of their coupons to save 20%.2. Stores such as Target, Ross, and Marshalls will have a good selection of baskets.3. Look also at local craft stores as those often have inexpensive deals. Stores such as Michaels have some of the better deals.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael. Thanks but is there anywhere where I can get the baskets only really cheap online? I can even buy them wholesale.
Not too big. A little smaller than usual please : )
Thanks a lot

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
No problem as finding some online from these places below:
1. Super inexpensive from this site:
https://www.luckyclovertrading.com/handle-baskets-c-1_415_416.html
2. Dollar Tree offers in bulk at very low cost:
DANGEROUS URL REMOVED?keyword=basket