Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

I want a device to provide balance during my fast walk on pavement.

Customer Question

I want a device to provide balance during my fast walk on pavement. Very lightweight. Foldable.
Category: General
Expert:  Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to help you with your question. I have over 20 years experience researching the internet. I work in Healthcare as a General Manager. I have my Master's degree in Psychology, Bachelor's in Human Service Management, and my Associates in Criminal Justice. I am an Ordained Minister and also a Notary Public.Are you looking for something like a walking cane?Here is a great option if this is what you are referring too.http://www.amazon.com/Switch-Sticks-Folding-Walking-Stick/dp/B008RHG6FQIf you are wanting a walker of some sort, this is a very good model and we use this in our assisted living complex.http://www.walmart.com/ip/28647754?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227019105038&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40753322192&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78606399992&veh=semI hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied! Please don’t forget to rate my answer as good or above so I get credit. Thank you and God Bless!