Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Am I able to get a prescription for Lufenuron Injectable for

Customer Question

Am I able to get a prescription for Lufenuron Injectable for my cat, from Vet.com Answer?

Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me. We are not permitted to order prescriptions of any kind. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ty, I will cancel my question at this point. I saw Pet.com & Vet. Com and thought I could get a prescription for the flea med my cat needs. our regular vet doesn't carry it. If you would please cancel, I would appreciate it. Have a good day. Bev