Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

This is an original oil that was given to us in the late

Customer Question

This is an original oil that was given to us in the late 70's. I sure cant figure out the artist's name or any information except it was painted in 1966. I tried contacting the stamped information on the back of the frame with no luck. So, no luck on the
worth. Please help.
Category: General
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ Thank you for the request here. What is the size? At your convenience, please send photos. A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With Frame 18" L x 15"w, painting is 11"L x 9"w
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Addiing more pics
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Thank you for the images. The most important for me to see are a view of the backside (do not remove from frame) and more clear, in-focus images from different angles of the signature. At your convenience, please send only those requested photos. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pics of signature
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need others
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely and good luck. Thanks.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There, I am unable to decipher the signature here for you. I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** trying so hard.