Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Why does Psychforums have a Donate Icon? maybe I'm asking the

Customer Question

Why does Psychforums have a Donate Icon? maybe I'm asking the wrong person
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I need to provide you with, just my phone number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think I need more information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
So sorry about that delay and the back and forth with the system.
My name is ***** ***** I am one of the professionals here on this site.
They have a donate button in order to help with the monthly upkeep and hosting of their services. If people are happy with the site, they are able to donate an amount ($5, $10, etc) to help the owners "pay the bills" for the site. There are many bulletin board sites that use this method to keep the site "free" while still having ability to get money from those who want to help them pay for the monthly expenses that are related to any site, especially one with more traffic than normal.
I hope that helps.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg