PATRICIA
PATRICIA, Internet Researcher
Experience:  FUTURE DAYCARE OWNER, Gift of Discernment, ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN ARTS IN BUSINESS
18263522
Type Your Question Here...

What websites are the very best ones a rental apartment

Customer Question

What websites are the very best ones for finding a rental apartment without a broker's fee?
Category: General
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.
Hello 7t7er3ac-*. There is apartments.com, depending of where you live. In my area, there are also some magazine digests that have apartment listings. They are free, and can be found at local restaurants. Try contacting your local newspaper as well, they might have some magazines that you may not be aware of that has a whole section on apartment listings, or where you can get the magazines. Sometimes, the local way is the way to go because they are specific to a certain location.
Good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Patricia. Thanks for your answer. I am looking only for websites that have listings with no broker's fee. DO you know the best ones?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello?

Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.
Streeteasy.com
apartments.com
depending on where you live.