chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My delonghi perfecta cappuccino coffee maker screaches a lot

Customer Question

my delonghi perfecta cappuccino coffee maker screaches a lot when it comes on what should i do? the warranty has expired last year. Thanks in advance from Lucy
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Please note:
My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).

Initially, this sounds is usually cause of clog air on water line and pump intake. Please try to watch this video on how to remove the air blockage. CLICK HERE

If still, sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...