Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747
Type Your Question Here...

How do you open a 12 inches wide,3.4 inches high,and 7.4 inches

Customer Question

How do you open a 12 inches wide,3.4 inches high,and 7.4 inches deep sentry safe to
store legal documents?
Category: General
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Opening a safe is a matter of having the required key, and/or the required combination or code, depending upon what model of safe it is.
Sentry supports its safes with excellent information resources that I have access to. Knowing what model your Sentry safe is, would help me advise you.
If your safe is new, and, by the sound of it, perhaps jammed? then you would be advised to return it to the vendor, if it already fails to open. Such a situation is massively unfortunate, but it does, rarely, happen, and warranties on consumer goods are there to protect against such bad happenstance in the way of quality defects.
(If, on the other hand, you do not have the code, or you do not have the combination or key, then you would require the services of a locksmith to get into the safe. Safes are in fact not easy to open, when they are of any quality at all, for the person who does not have such means of opening... unless they are the very cheapest.)
As I said, Reply letting me know the model of the safe, and I will advise you further.