Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

MY GRAND BABY EVA AND HER CHICKS PAINTED BY AMOS

Customer Question

Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where can I find these prints painted by Amos. one is titled my grand baby Eva and her chicks, another titled the fruit stand $.25. another titled my grand baby Eva teaching Boo Boo tricks?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have the images nor size. I'm you to find these prints by Amos for me. Perhaps you didn't understand. I want to see work done by this artist Amos with the titles I provided.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email is***@******.***. Can you answer my question? If you can't help refund my money Please!!
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,
I have not found a match to this for you.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to help you.
What is the artist's full name? (i.e. Is "Amos" a first name or a last name?)
Do you have any other information about the artist or his art? There are dozens of artists named "Amos" as either a first or last name.
What type of painting did he do (landscapes, portraits, pastels), etc.?
Do you have any idea of a time frame?
All the best,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Amos is the only name on looks like water coloring, Time frame may be early 20th century. Show's blacken face girl with braid sticking straight up on her head with red ribbon. Titled my grand baby Eva's fruit market. she has on yellow dress with with red buttons. Another titled my grand baby Eva teaching boo boo tricks is her with a black dog same attire. next title My grand baby Eva and her cow and chick she's eating a slice of water melon. They are all three signed AMOS this is all the details I have.
Thanks for the additional information. These sound like they may be illustrations for a children's book. I will look around a bit more and see if I can find out who "Amos" is.
All the best,
Schuyler
~