chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Mc10001 After choosing a design to embroidery, the machine

Customer Question

mc10001 After choosing a design to embroidery, the machine will not embroider. A message comes up " Lower the pressure foot. After I do this another message - raise the pressure foot. . What could be the problem
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).

Initially, there is a small door flap at the top near the "4" in the threading series that can get stuck open. Normally this flap goes up and down with the presser foot, but if it gets stuck open even when the presser foot is down, tapping it or closing it manually will make the error go away.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your advice. I will try this .

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Just reply if the problem still persist, if your problem fixed your RATING is required.Many thanks and good luck.Chester