A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Lost key to safe mod #s3417 .how can I get replacement ?

Customer Question

lost key to safe mod #s3417 .how can I get replacement ?
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to help you.
Who makes the safe? Once I have that information I will research who to contact for a replacement.
All the best,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sentry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have key that I thought was the correct one , but it doesn't turn in the lock.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sprayed wd 40 in the lock. No result
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like you've done all that is possible and you will need to get another key from Sentry. They have the very best Customer Service in the field. See this link for instructions for obtaining a new key. http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key
It is the *only* way to get a replacement.
No one else can supply you with a key. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but we are asked this question on a daily basis and the only answer is to have you contact Sentry directly. I would suggest a telephone call to them first.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
All the best,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no need for a live phone call resulting in additional charges. The ONLY way to get a replacement key is to contact Sentry.
All the best,
Schuyler
~