chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My machine screen will not open files. i was sewing this morning

Customer Question

my machine screen will not open files. i was sewing this morning and now it will not read or open files.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer.May I know what is the make and model of your machine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Janome MB4 the designs sent from my computer to the machine screen will not open. I sewing earlier this morning, storm came through Indiana, not sure what to do, do have book open. Please help, I run a business and ahve a deadline today!

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks for your response. I need to clarify this, your machine screen went off when you sent the design? what happen when you restart your machine, did the screen came back on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the screen will not open the files, the sand timer symbole is frozen

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Ok I got it. as you said this morning you transfer it perfectly. Is this same design as you sent it today? Have you tried other design? Also try to restart your computer and your machine at the same time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have done all this and it is still frozen

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response.

It was happen to us before, your machine needs to be serviced. The machine operating system/program has been corrupted and need to be reprogram by the Authorized Janome dealer.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news. That is not for DIY or home based repair/fix.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...