Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking pertaining to the appliances segment

Customer Question

I am looking for information pertaining to the appliances segment (laundry machines, microwave ovens, refrigerators, ranges, air conditioners) in the Andean Community and Mercosur trade pacts. Specifically, I am trying to understand any advantages or restrictions that would apply to the United States, Mexico, Brazil, China or Korea under the trade pact. Is this something your office can help me with? I would greatly appreciate any assistance or direction you could provide.
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, can you give me an estimate of what time you think you will have some information? I am hoping to have some information by 12:00 p.m. CST today. Thanks much!
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am so sorry for the delay in your answer and information.
This specific question you are asking would require research and databases that are not typically a part of our setting here at JustAnswer.
You mention an "office" - was there a specific website or company you were seeking?
Again, I apologize and would suggest attempting to contact a company that has business in this area for information.