Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Looking nephews tracphone number is ***** possible to

Customer Question

looking for my nephews tracphone number is ***** possible to find
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
I wish I had better news on this for you but these "disposable" types of phones are not really kept in any type of public database and there really is no way to track a specific person's tracphone number through the Internet or database system. The company he is through would be the only place that would have the information (although many phones that are paid through monthly charge cards do not even store customer names in the phone).
Again, I am so sorry to have to give a "bad news" answer but want to ensure you get a response.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg